100th Day Forever Freebie and Bullying!

Here's a cute freebie just in time to celebrate the 100th-Day! This pack includes two blank sheets that can be used for other themes besides the 100th-day! Although we still haven't reached 100 days at our school, I was able to use one of the sheets for a writing assignment. Here's how I used it:



Our school counselor is running a set of anti-bullying activities at our school to encourage kindness among our students. In preparation for her presentation and activities, we had some class discussions and activities about kindness. I used the lined sheet in my 100th Day Freebie for a writing activity about heroes we love in our lives.  After talking about what a real hero is, what they do and how they act (I brought the kindness theme into this conversation). We shared who our real heroes are and why we love them.  After the class discussion, my kiddos wrote about their superhero love for someone in their life. It was a success! They enjoyed sharing their writing!
Here are a few more examples!





You can get my HAPPY 100TH DAY FREEBIE on my TPT store!  
Happy Teaching!


No comments

Post a Comment